- Select: Highlight articles for the purpose of setting as starred, unread, etc.
- Edit: Mark as read/unread or starred/not starred
- Time Range: Choose a specific month or bi-weekly period
- View: Filter what intelligence is shown (Such as Unread only)
- Sort: Control the sequence of intelligence (default is by score)
- Mark as read: Set articles as Read or Unread
- More: Search across intelligence, view keyboard shortcuts, and log out
Choose a category on the left navigation to filter for only trends, announcements, or other specific kinds of intelligence.
The same items can exist in multiple categories.
- Score: A rough measure of relevance and importance. Adjust it by clicking the score.
- Search: Search for words across all intelligence (or your current view) by clicking "More > Search"
- Select: Highlight articles by clicking the check mark icon, or select all using the top navigation
- Star: Put stars next to articles you want to come back to later, and see the ones you've compiled by clicking "Starred" in the left navigation bar.
- Share: Share intelligence with anybody by clicking the "Share by URL" icon in the reading pane of the article. This will include any summary or recommended action.
- Add a Note: Add a comment to each article. Only you can see the note.